The leaves are changing, the weather is cooler and the days are shorter, which can only mean one thing - FALL IS HERE! To celebrate the first day of fall, we asked Team AfterShokz for their favorite fall-inspired tried and true recipes. Whether fall makes you think of apples, pumpkins or football, we’ve got you covered with some quick and easy recipes we know you’ll love!
Account Specialist, Jillian, makes these apple cider mimosas with her family to embrace the cooler weather and prime apple season.
Chelsea, our Creative Director, says it’s an annual tradition between her and some friends to carve pumpkins and bake the seeds! Here’s a quick and easy recipe.
Marketing Coordinator, Rachel, swears by this Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip. Perfect to put out during Football Sunday for friends and family!
Gluten-free? We’ve got you covered. Our Graphic Designer, Maria, loves this simple Apple Crumble recipe that can be made right in your crockpot.
5. ZUCCHINI CAKE
Our last recipe is one that you won’t find in the depths of the internet. Mary, our VP of Business Services, has shared her grandmother’s recipe for Zucchini Bread and it sounds incredible. Her secret for the perfect loaf - she bakes it in a bundt pan!
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Make well in the center of dry ingredients, and add eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the grated zucchini.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Have an awesome fall recipe up your sleeve? Share it with us and the #ShokzSquad by tagging @AfterShokz on social media.