Trust us, your father doesn’t need another tie, and he’ll never use that “World’s Best Dad” mug. Stop searching for gift ideas and gift guides; instead, celebrate his special day by giving Dad what he really wants - a pair of AfterShokz headphones.
1. Is Dad athletic? Tech-savvy? None of the above? Dad and his questionable taste in music can rock out without making everyone else in the family listen, too.
2. All Dads love to mow the lawn. It’s a fact of life. Now Dad can enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass and catch up on his favorite podcast (as long as he’s blocking out the mower sounds with his ear plugs). Multi-tasking at its finest.
3. He’ll be upstairs catching up on viral YouTube videos and he’ll still hear Mom call him down for dinner. BONUS: he can’t pretend he can’t hear her when she asks him to take out the trash. (We didn’t say whether you’ll be Mom or Dad’s favorite, but we’re confident the answer is both.
4. Don’t you hate the idea of Dad cycling with headphones on and him not being able to hear the lunatic drivers around him? You don't have to worry anymore! We’ll keep him safe and tuned in to his surroundings while he pedals to his oldies.
5. What’s a Sunday summer day without Dad cleaning his car in the driveway? Our water resistant headphones will keep him company while he chases you around the house with the hose, or vice-versa.
6. We're not insulting game night, we're just saying that Dad probably still wants to keep up with sports highlights during family-bonding time. Now he can hear the game without missing the whole fam all picking on Mom and her...interesting Scattergories rules.
Every Dad wants to spend Father’s Day with their kids, and you’ll definitely get bumped into first place by giving him the great gift of a pair of AfterShokz headphones. A cold beer and a BBQ steak dinner wouldn’t hurt either, but we'll leave that to your siblings.